Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 therapies in 1 day..wow!!


I had OT therapy at North Oaks today. I did so good. I only fussed 1 time. My OT was very impressed at the things I am doing now. She said I have more control over my body. After therapy we went to Nagoya restaurant in Hammond. We ate the hibachi and I just loved it. I was watching the man cook the food and screaming and laughing at him. Mommy gave me some clear soup and I got really excited. The picture is my grin after I ate the soup. It was much better than the baby food mommy was feeding me. After that I took a nap and then had PT at my house. I did wonderful. I have the best PT, OT, and speech therapist. They really care about me alot. After therapy mommy made me get in the pool and do my water therapy. I didn't mind that though I love swimming. As far as my seizures go, I have had several today. Not nearly as many as yesterday but about 50 throughout the day. This is much better than yesterday. My neurologist called to check on me. She said that she is going to keep us overnight Tuesday. She wants to observe my seizures. So we will be staying the night at Children's Hospital Tuesday night. Hopefully we will find some answer. Please continue to pray for me!!

No comments: