Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Donations Button is Up!!

Several people have been asking if I have a donation fund. Well my mommy finally got one for me. It's called Jadon Pailet Benefit Fund. You can donate through my webpage or you can donate at Regions bank. I will use this money to help pay my medical bills, medicines, and equipment that I need. I will also use it to help pay for my private therapies and the things I need for therapy. A few examples are shoes to help my feet stay straight, tools to help stimulate my nerve endings, a chair to sit in, etc. Please do not feel like you have to donate just wanted to put it on here for those who have been asking. The thing we want more than anything is your prayers and that is the main purpose for this site. We know that God will provide for our family. Some people have been asking about fundraisers too. We have a few fundraiser in the making. I will let you know details later. Thank you all very much for caring about me. I love you, Jadon

No comments: