Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, June 7, 2010

I need sleep!!



Nothing much has changed in the last couple of days. I am still not eating very much and not sleeping. I wake up several times throughout the night and am up for 2-3 hours at a time during the night. I just scratch at my head like something is bothering me. My mommy is going to talk to my neurologist tomorrow and see what she thinks. My mommy thinks my seizures are keeping me from sleeping. I hope they find out soon so I can get some rest. I lay there with my eyes closed but fuss and move around. I do have a rash all over my body and an eye infection. I had to have blood work done to make sure it wasn't bacterial. Thank goodness it wasn't. My white blood count is down so I do have some kind of virus. It should go away in a few days. As for my eye my pediatrician gave me a prescription for some medicine to put in it. On a happy note, I did go swimming yesterday and guess what I loved it. The last two times I went I screamed. This time my mommy got in there with me and I was so relaxed and so happy. I posted a few pics for you to see. My big day is tomorrow. I have to be at childrens for 8:30 for my EEG and then I see my doctor at 10:00. I will update you as soon as possible. Don't forget to say an extra prayer for me. Love you all very much!!!! Jadon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jadon, thanks so much to sharing with us about you daily life. It has become a daily routine in my home for us to check on Jadon. Everyone stops and comes to see what I am going to read to them about you and how you are feeling. I just love all those cute pictures. We do pray for you each day and have told several friends to pray for you also. We also pray for Mom, Dad and Jacob. Love you Much!!! Avonia and family