Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Test at Childrens

Tomorrow is my spinal tap at Childrens. They are going to draw fluid from my spine and check to see if my neurotransmitters are communicating correctly as well as two other little test. I don't know how long it will be before we get the results. I'm assuming a few weeks. So please pray for me tonight and tomorrow. Pray that I will do well for my procedure. We will be staying the night at Childrens so I will update you sometime tomorrow afternoon. We have to be there at 10:30 and they are doing my spinal tap at 12:30. Thanks for praying for me!!

No comments: