Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seizures leave me alone please!!


My seizures have doubled today. I have had about 140 so far. So sad. My neurologist said she wants to see me Monday morning. I don't know if we will make it to Monday. If my seizures increase much more we will be going to the hospital. It's very hard to watch me have this many seizures a day. Please pray for my family as they are very sad. Also pray that my brain will be protected from all these seizures. They are still working on getting the new medicine for me. So now the good stuff. We went and watched Shannon dance this morning. I loved it. I watch and talked until I just couldn't hold my eyes open and then I went to sleep. I then went to therapy. I did good considering I am back on clonazepam. I don't have a much control as I did last week but I didn't cry at all during therapy. After therapy we met everyone and went to eat. I got to eat some mashed potatoes. I think I have found my new favorite food. Later today I got to eat my first snowball. I absolutely loved it. Here are a few pics of me enjoying my snowball. As you can see I am still very alert and very responsive. We are so thankful for this!!!!

No comments: