Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Neurologist Report

My appointment went great today. She is going to take me off of keppa but I have to be on the full dose of trileptal. We will start weaning me off on august 9. So until then I have to be on all these medicines. The bad thing about that is that it is making me very tired. I also can not sit as long as I was a couple of days ago. We just have to be patient during this medicine change. We also talked about Boston and she said go. So we have booked our flight tickets there. We have to wait for them to review my case to know when to schedule the flight home. There is going to be a fundraiser for me this Saturday at Snow King in Amite. This is the snowball stand located right next to the dollar general. Here is the link that has all the information about it. http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=147433648601624&ref=mf
Thank you Dana, Tamie, and all others who are helping put this fundraiser together to help me. Also thanks to all who have already donated to my fund. We are so blessed to have people that truley care about me. I really appreciate all of your love, support, and prayers that you give me. I love you all!!!!

No comments: