Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm doing much better today!!

I am already doing better with my spasms. I have had about 50 today. That is just an estimate because my mommy has been cleaning and washing clothes, so she probably missed some while I was playing on my mat. My mommy and daddy are very excited that they have gone down since yesterday. We weren't expecting to see a change until tomorrow, but we are already seeing a change. Hopefully this medicine will work because we are running out of options. We know that God has a plan so we are putting all our trust in Him. I did get to go eat with PaPa, RaRa, Shannon, and PawPaw(my great grandpa). It was lots of fun. Everybody was saying how much better I look. My eyes do not look as weak because I am on about half of the clonazepam that I was on. I'm so glad they are taking me off that medicine. I have been on it since February and all it does it make me so very tired. Hopefully when I get off of it totally I will be able to build my muscles strength up some more. Please continue to pray for me. I love you all very much!!!

No comments: