Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No more clonazepam!!!!!

My blood work was normal today. Thank you God for answering our prayers. My blood pressure was also good. I did not have to take my clonazepam today. Yay I'm so excited I'm totally off that medicine. I did have to start taking some medicine for my mouth. I have thrush and it doesn't feel good at all. I was having trouble sucking my nunu the last couple of days but it seems to be better today. I have been sleeping in the bed with mommy, daddy, and Jacob. It is crowded but I'm sleeping much better in the bed. My mommy said I can sleep wherever I want as long as I sleep.lol I put some new pics on my slide show so check them out if you get a chance. I'm still having anywhere from 30-50 spasms a day. This is very disappointing because we really hoped the steroids would help more than that. There is still time and we know that God has a plan. Love ya, Jadon

No comments: