Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm on my way home :)

I am on my way home from the hospital. My seizures are not any better. They let me go since they are not any worse and my vital signs are good. It will take a few days for this medicine to get in my system. My mommy and daddy also have to slowly increase my dose every three days until we see improvement. We are hoping to see some improvement by Monday. I am more active because they are taking me off of my clonazepam. They started decreasing it yesterday and will slowly take me off of it within the next month. Well I can't wait to get home and I will keep you updated on how I am doing. Please pray that these spasms will stop and that my EEG will not get worse. I am so thankful to have all of you praying for me to get all better!!

No comments: