Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

4 bites and an ounce of juice

I never knew how exciting four bites of toast and 1 ounce of juice could be. LOL Yes I drank some juice and ate some toast this morning. I'm having trouble with the right side of my mouth due to the surgery. This is normal but its making it hard to eat and drink. You know me though, I'm a fighter and I'm already doing it. I'm also moving my right hip and my toes. I haven't moved my right arm yet but it will come. So lots of good stuff now the not so great stuff. I do not like when they come in to sit me up. I get so nervous and I break out in a rash. Everytime someone comes in after that I break out because I think they are going to hurt me. It's so sad. I'm also fustrated because I can't move my right arm. Everyone gets telling me I'll get it back but I'm still not happy about it. I'm confused and don't know what happened to my body. I'm also very weak. All I want to do is lay in my bed and hold someones hand. Everyday I'm getting stronger though. It is weird to watch me lay in my bed and not have seizures. I've had these for almost two years so you can imagine how weird it is to not see them. My mommy and daddy are watching me so closely to make sure they don't see any seizures. Again we are thanking God for what he has done and praying that my recovery continues to go great. Thank you so much for praying for me. You are helping me get better.

4 comments:

Michael D said...

We are praying for you little man. God is watching over you.

Pam de Jong said...

Yay....God listens. Prayers continue from Hauser! Hang in there.

Prayers for Jadon!! said...

Yay!!! You are a fighter!!! You are one tough baby boy! Will be saying.lots of prayers for you!!

Anonymous said...

You are our hero little man!! We will continue praying, and you continue getting your strength back.