Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Big decisions tomorrow.

Not much time but I have a prayer request. Tomorrow is the day that we will be given the surgery options. Please pray for the doctors as they meet in the morning. They will discuss my case at 10:30. 9:30 our time. We will not know anything until around 1:30,12:30 your time. Please pray that they can get all of these seizures without having to take out my motor cortex. Thanks for praying. I believe we are all fixing to witness a miracle. Just so you know. I had a great day today. I even smiled and laughed for my daddy. I'll update you tomorrow when we know the plan. Love ya, Jadon

7 comments:

Peggy Davis Ficklin said...

Praying for you Jadon and your family. Praying the doctor's find a way to stop the seizures. You and your family are on our prayer list at Hillsdale Baptist Church. Your grandpaw Wall has been coming to our church and we know he left today to be with you and your family. God bless you and your family.

Joanna Vicknair said...

Prayers tonight for you, sweet boy, and for your parents and team of doctors. GOD has been with you all from the beginning and remains the same throughout.....ever true and faithful! may peace be with you :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you,sweet Jadon,and for your family. God bless all of you.

Anonymous said...

You will all be in my prayers tonight!

Anonymous said...

Praying for u lil guy!

Jennifer Devall Johnson said...

GOD is a miracle maker!! You have to just keep the faith. I know this from personal experience. My daughter was born at 23 weeks and they told us she had a less than 10% Chance of survival and if she did she would have all sorts of mental and physical handicaps. Well let me just tell you, she is a bouncing 18 month old that is very intelligent, running, playing and pretty healthy considering her start. Yes she still has some small issues but we will take anything small over a big issue anyday! We Thank GOD for her everyday. So just keep on keeping the faith. We are praying for you!

Tammy Bennett said...

Praying for all of y'all ! God Bless each and everyone of you! Love you Jadon and pray that you will have great results ! Love y'all , Tammy Bennett