Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Surgery is tomorrow.

We made it to Detroit. We have to be at the hospital for 7 which is 6 at home. Not sure what time they will get started. I'll update sometime after surgery. Please send lots of prayers our way. This first surgery is going to give us lots of information and lots of decisions to make. We know that God will continue to help us make decisions. Love ya, Jadon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saying a lot of prayers for you sweet baby Jadon. May God keep his hands on the doctors and nurses during the surgery. Love Laci, Henry, and boys

Angie said...

Praying for each and everyone of you!

"Rickie & Paul Mullendore said...

Sending up prayers for Jaden and y'all. Praying that everything goes well. Our Lord and Savior is a mighty God through him all things are possible. Stay strong through your faith. God bless Jaden and y'all.