Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finally some pics for you :)

I love this pic. Thanks for praying for me!!


Me with my friend Connor at my prayer service before we left


Waiting at the airport in NOLA



And we are off. I sat in the my big chair all by myself some of the ride :)


Leaving the hotel room on the way to the hospital. I was so happy and having a blast on the luggage cart. My family sure does miss that laugh and their happy baby.


Right before surgery. Notice the colors we are wearing :) I'm showing them how I feel about this place. LOL


The day after surgery in the PICU


In a regular room. The first time mommy got to hold me. It was a great feeling.


Prayer blanket hanging from my hospital crib. It blocks the door so I don't have to see who is coming in :) This helps me sleep better.


Getting kissed from my big brother Jacob.


Cheering for my Saints!!!


The pancakes I never got to eat but cute.


Sleeping like an angel. This is so hard but I will stay strong and beat this :)

4 comments:

laura said...

I will keep him in my prayers and hes to cute hope he gets better

Anonymous said...

We keep praying for everyone of ya'll. Hope his Josh buddy is helping him too...

Carolyn said...

Keep going little one, my baby is also fighting IS but God will get us all through this battle xx

Anonymous said...

All of you are in my prayers. Proverbs 3:5&6
Shirley Humphrey