Jadon's Infantile Spasms Story

I created this blog so that our friends and family will be able to follow Jadon as he fights to overcome Infantile Spasms. I also hope that if anyone else is going through this, they will find this site helpful. I have posted a video of what infantile spasms look like, as well as everything we are going through. I hope by posting this I am able to get help for other children who are having these spasms. The earlier this is diagnosed the better. Feel free to leave me comments. I love to hear from you. If you have any questions just email my mommy. She likes to help people in any way she can.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm in surgery now.

They took me back around 8:30 this morning. I fell asleep in my mommies arms before the even took me back. She laid me on the table and I stayed asleep. They put the mask on my face and I was so brave for my mommy. I slept until the last minute. I woke up let out one little cry, grabbed my moms finger, and went to sleep. The doctors have been amazing. We actually forgot my blanket and one of the doctors said wait we left the blanket. I'll go back and get it. The nurse in the Operating room said that she will call and update us every hour. She said this isn't a requirement but that she tries to put herself in the parents situation and she knows she would want an update so she said she will call. They also gave my mommy and daddy a number which they will update on a screen in the waiting room. The anesthesiologist also told mommy and daddy that he will be right there the entire time making sure I'm ok. This made us feel so much better. Thanks for praying. God is deginitely here and we can feel your prayers. I'll update again after survey.

4 comments:

The Mustard Seed said...

Praying for y'all this morning!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you baby boy!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for this precious little one this morning. May the Lord bless and keep him!

jedjakemom said...

Praying!!!